OUGD603: Brief 12 — The Faculty - Final Boards / Evaluation

Below is an ISSUU document, containing my final boards for 'The Faculty':





                                                                                                                                                             

Evaluation

With this brief being live, one obviously strength was working with a client. Sam was also a complete stranger, which I find is actually easier than working with someone you already know. As a client, he was very easy to work with, as he put together a substantial brief with enough detail to work with. As the project progressed,  it became clear exactly the type of logotype Sam wanted, which really helped with the design process.

With my new found love and close eye for typefaces, it was fun to create a custom logo form. Creating typefaces has also taught me to work out better spacing between letters, which obviously helps with a logotype.

Seeing the final product used as part of the club nights was also really rewarding. Obviously a lot of the time with client work it’s used without you seeing, but I love the fact that I can watch videos on YouTube of people having fun whilst my logo is used in the background. This has also further reinforced that I want to be a graphic designer.


Thursday 21 May 2015 by Unknown
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply