OUGD603: Brief 16 — DBA - Logo / Logotype

As a group, we split into different roles based on our strengths. I was in charge of developing a more finalised logo and logotype. Out of sheer luck, I came up with what I saw as a perfect logo to match our concept: 



The four inner shapes represent the four major cities, and combine together to create something structural, exact;y what I was achieving with my previous ideas. The isometric grid has been used, matching the intended route for illustration. It is also in the shape of an 'N', expressing the north. 

Overall I think the very simplified form works perfectly to express innovation. 

                                                                                                                                            


Below is an Issuu document containing logo and logotype development. To narrow down options, we decided to work with sans serifs, and an particular probably a Grotesk. 


Monday 23 February 2015 by Unknown
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply